Pages

Monday, 13 December 2010

It's becoming another family Christmas tradition..

Taking a trip to Chatsworth House to ooooohhhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhh over their beautiful Christmas decorations.



  I  know that quite a few of you have also visited Chatsworth recently, so I'm conscious of posting photos of the same things.  So I'll just post a couple.

The photo above is of my favourite room. When we arrived here, there was hardly anybody else around and it was so quiet.  Snowflakes were being projected around the walls and it just seemed so magical to me.


And, I just love the photo of Violet losing her foot in the snow.  Check out that brilliant expression on her face. 

Have you seen that fabulous hat on her head?  So many people commented on it - my chest swelled with pride to know that I'd knitted it :0)

I trust you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.

 * * * * *

13 comments:

  1. Never mind that expression on her face, check out the fab colourful clothes. Oh I wish I were Violet sometimes.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is a cutie! Lovely hat. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it to Chatsworth for your magical trip! :)
    Violet looks very cute in her lovely hat!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is fabulous, well done you! I think it could become tradtion for us to go to Chatsworth every christmas too - now I've done it once, I'll wonder what the decorations look like every year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see more of your photos as we won't get there this year!
    Imagine having to decorate all thse trees!
    Violet's hat is so sweet.
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, I haven't visited Chatsworth so I wouldn't mind more photos!!!
    Violet is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, a man reading a ladies blog. Whatever next! Seriously I'm interested in all blogs and find the variation fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aahh what a cute photo of Violet, that hat it fab. Great when people comment on your handywork isn't it, I love it when people comment on my little ones hairclips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Violet looks so sweet! I'm still coveting her coat, and her hat is gorgeous too. Such a stylish kiddo. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing hat! Well done you.

    I loved that room too, those snowflakes were almost psychedelic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was hubby and I's favourite room too - but I couldnt get a decent shot of it. Many thanks for the ticket - I spent my savings in the gift shop! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post more, please please it looks magical and I can't go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. argh she looks so cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!! Love the hat too, but that little face is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Jill x