Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. Do you know what the plant is in your second picture? Is is even real?!! It looks almost too perfect, if you know what I mean?!
thank you for your gorgeous comment, i feel inspired! my sister lives in Stowe school so we know those views very well, looks gorgeous in the sunshine x
Laura - I think that the fabulous Black Plant is called an Aeonium. And, it is most definitely 'Real'. I love it, and will definitely be seeking this out to plant in my garden - when I get a garden that is.
Typical Summers weather then!! Lovely lovely photos - it looks like a great day out. Violet seeds have now been gathered so will be posted shortly. xxx
Wow looks so lovely. Particularly like that first photo and the third one.
AND YOU GOT CLOSE TO SHEEP!! Yesssssssss.
(Thank you so much for your comment yesterday, it's been lovely to hear from people and your comment especially resonated with me. I know I've done the right thing even though it's scary and knowing that people like yourself have come out the other side is a great help!)
It all looks so beautiful and peaceful. Just looking at the lovely photos makes me feel relaxed. Maybe it's all the big green trees which there aren't a lot of here in Tucson, at least nothing like what you experience.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. Do you know what the plant is in your second picture? Is is even real?!! It looks almost too perfect, if you know what I mean?!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a lovely weekend out.
xxx
Oh how lovely! The black/ red flowers at the top are amazing! The weather was pretty mad wasn't it... when's summer going to start properly?!
ReplyDeletethank you for your gorgeous comment, i feel inspired!
ReplyDeletemy sister lives in Stowe school so we know those views very well, looks gorgeous in the sunshine x
Laura - I think that the fabulous Black Plant is called an Aeonium. And, it is most definitely 'Real'. I love it, and will definitely be seeking this out to plant in my garden - when I get a garden that is.
ReplyDeleteTypical Summers weather then!! Lovely lovely photos - it looks like a great day out. Violet seeds have now been gathered so will be posted shortly. xxx
ReplyDeleteWow looks so lovely. Particularly like that first photo and the third one.
ReplyDeleteAND YOU GOT CLOSE TO SHEEP!! Yesssssssss.
(Thank you so much for your comment yesterday, it's been lovely to hear from people and your comment especially resonated with me. I know I've done the right thing even though it's scary and knowing that people like yourself have come out the other side is a great help!)
Hi Jill! After a lovely weekend, I hope you have a good week too!
ReplyDeleteHow cute little Violet!
xxx
It all looks so beautiful and peaceful. Just looking at the lovely photos makes me feel relaxed. Maybe it's all the big green trees which there aren't a lot of here in Tucson, at least nothing like what you experience.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos!
ReplyDeleteAlso received your lovely postcard! Such a pleasure to find you (and Violet) in my post box! Thanks so much again for joining in! x
Lovely photos and a holiday to look forward to. Enjoy the rest of the week.
ReplyDelete