The final selection of quilts.
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
Book at bedtime by Kate Crossley
Otono by Angelines Artero
Green tea tree by Jane Mills
Hip hip hooray by Jacqueline Amies
Blue print by Neil MacGillivray
Blowing bubbles undersea by Mei-Hui-Lin
A blog by Irene MacWilliam
Circles in squares by Lisbet Borggreen
Inner circle, flower o Scotland by Kay Bell
Mourning therapy
It should never has happened by Edna Standley
Little stars by Jean Ball
A wing and a prayer by Sarah Fielke
Japanese inspiration by Anna Christiansen
Christmas lights by Tatyana Duffie
Black and white twelves trees by Helen Howes
Red stones 2 by Dianne Firth
Tracy's reel medallion by Tracy Aplin
by Linda Kemshall
What lies beneath by Elaine Humphreys
Transport - Camper van road trip by Nottingham University Samworth Academy
Transport - Route map to your future by Burgess Hill School for Girls
Transport - Travel at Rufford Primary School
This quilt was on The Eternal Maker's stand. Very simple, but fun.
Phew!!!
Phew!!!
Well, that's all the photos from the Festival of Quilts. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them.
They're all totally amazeballs (never thought I'd be using that word on my blog), and I especially love the one made by the children from Rufford Primary School, which incorporates photos of the children in various modes of transport. Very cleverly done.
No quilts tomorrow, I promise.
They're all totally amazeballs (never thought I'd be using that word on my blog), and I especially love the one made by the children from Rufford Primary School, which incorporates photos of the children in various modes of transport. Very cleverly done.
No quilts tomorrow, I promise.
*
Little stars is my favourite today - I am just so in awe of all of these - my one completed patchwork square is shouting at me to make it some friends now!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work again. Like Sarah I loved the Little Stars but my absolute fav today was the puffins, just beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteV xxx
oh my, what a feast of quilts x
ReplyDelete