Violet and I have just spent the most brilliant day pond dipping, chasing butterflies and dragonflies, making badges, catching frogs, and picnicking in the park.
Made extra special because we did it all with our best friends.
Hope you've had a lovely day too.
*
Well that all sounds like a lot of fun, I would love to do all of those things! :)
ReplyDeleteV xxx
What a great day - I'd have enjoyed that too! I met a dinosaur at Alnwick Gardens this week and I thought of Violet, she'd have loved it!
ReplyDeleteA post filled with such cute, fun things, Violet with her butterfly net and that cutesie little frog. I've just been catching up with all the posts I missed while I was away. First of all, a huge thank you to Violet for pulling my name out in the giveaway, how clever organising it all herself, and her handwriting is beautiful. I love the bag and it will get plenty of use. I absolutely love the miniature version you made for Violet and you mentioned about having a stall at school fairs, I would say go for it. I think the miniature bags would sell very well at a school event. You could even have matching mum and daughter bags, or contrasting ones.
ReplyDelete