Pages

Friday, 18 July 2014

Teacher gifts 2014

Hello everyone.  

These final weeks of the school term have been so hectic.  I've been in school most days, either helping out or watching concerts, sports day etc.

Before I shoot off back to school, I want to show you the two teacher's gifts I've made.













Pattern: Bucket Bag by michellepatterns.com

Fabrics: Free as a Bird in Dark Red & Blue Moon, from Heather Moore's Up Up and Away collection for Cloud 9 Fabrics.
Dots and Spots in Dark Red & Blue Moon, from Heather Moore's Up Up and Away collection for Cloud 9 Fabrics.

I can highly recommend this pattern. The instructions were very clear, with lots of photographs to help you along the way.  Even a beginner would be comfortable using this pattern. Also, what's great about this pattern, is that the bags you make can be sold as long as you give credit to michellepatterns.  I'll definitely use this pattern again. 

I think I need to have me some fabric labels made - can anyone recommend somewhere?

I hope to be back with you again soon.  Though it might be a bit sporadic due to the Summer Holidays.

Whatever you're doing over the Summer.  I wish you fun.

*

8 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky teachers, they're gorgeous Jill! :)
    I get my Green Rabbit labels here ~ https://www.minilabels.co.uk/cashs-designer-name-tapes.htm
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are gorgeous!! I am sure that the teachers will love them and Violets cards as well!! I hope that you have a great summer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern - I've made 3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really lovely. I'd like to try making them too, I think I could handle it. I hope the last days go well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violets teachers must feel really lucky. I was in Asda with a pal who is a new teacher. We got to the isle with teachers gifts on, and she said that she had been given everything on the shelf - at least twice - proper tat it was too!! Those are such beautiful gifts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last comment didn;'t publish!! Those are beautiful - lucky teachers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous and generous gifts! LOVE the fabric and pattern choice. I get my labels printed by 'woven labels' or 'tanners'....I think...they all use the same machine so it makes little difference. Last time, I used G B name tapes. Bxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Jill x