Pages

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Random mix


Today, I thought I'd share a few random photos from the past few days.


Violet's practiced how to milk a cow.



We visited Wimpole Hall in Cambridgeshire.


With stunning gardens.


I've been doing a LOT of painting recently.  This is Violet's bedroom all finished. 


As I'm sure you've worked out, she's asked for a Frozen theme.  This is her old mirror, which I've decorated with white paint, sprayed with glitter and added a few snowflakes too.


I finally managed to take some photos of Violet wearing the Queen Elsa Snow Dress I made.


 In the end, I decided not to add the sparkles.


 Violet met a Barn Owl.


And, yesterday we spent the day at Rufford Mill in Nottinghamshire, where my cousin's daughter was  getting married.
For those of you who don't know. The road next to the Mill has a ford. The above photo is of Violet trying to encourage approaching cars to drive through it as fast as they dare, so that they'll splash everyone.  There's always loads of families waiting at the sides of the road waiting to get soaked.  Woe betide the cautious cars who want to drive through slow and steady - those drivers get boo'd.


What have you been up to?

*

5 comments:

  1. the frozen outfit and bedroom look wonderful x we've had lazy days at home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Frozen bedroom, very dramatic!
    Do you really want to get soaked when you're dressed for a wedding! :) lol
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've all been busy. Violet's Elsa dress is beautiful and it looks perfect on her. I love her Frozen room too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of Violets room, just right for Frozen! It looks as though you have been having a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. V is looking splendid in her costume and her new room looks fab - my boys have both requested sonic as their room theme, I'm not wildly inspired at the moment! Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Jill x