Pages

Friday, 16 May 2014

The sun has definitely got his hat on.

What a glorious day.


I couldn't resist taking some photos of a few flowers currently blooming in my garden.


They're really giving me so much pleasure.


We've got so many plans for the garden, but just haven't had the opportunity to get outside and start putting all our plans in to action.


I really should have taken some before shots.  Before I started chopping down trees, ripping brambles out, and digging out the World's largest weed patch.


I'm keeping everything crossed for this weather to continue in to the weekend.  My Green Fingers are itching to get back out in to the garden again.

Wonderful weekend wishes to you all.  I hope the sun shines and you can all get outside and enjoy your gardens.

*

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Jill, that shot looking up under the allium is amazing! Hope that you have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Jill, especially those alliums!
    Gardening is very addictive, isn't it. :)
    Have a great weekend,
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those alliums are stunning! Have fun this weekend in your garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my that allium is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jill - I thought of you when I saw this Liberty fabric on line http://www.alicecaroline.co.uk/product/liberty-fabric-ros-a-violet-tana-lawn/
    Perfect for your little girl - you make such lovely dresses for her. Best wishes Gemma :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Jill x