Do any of you fabulous knitters and crocheters out there fancy knocking up one, or more, little hats to don the lids of some Innocent Smoothie bottles?
You may, or may not, know that Innocent drinks donate 25p to Age UK for every behatted bottle of Innocent Smoothie that they sell. Isn't that wonderful?
If you fancy offering your help, you have until 31st October 2013 to send your hat(s) to the wonderful folk at Innocent drinks.
You can find out more, including patterns (both knitting and crochet) here.
The good folk on Ravelry are also offering up some free patterns. Like this Christmas pudding by Oliver Boliver.


Hope you'll join in if you can.
I've already made a start.
They only took an hour to make. Do they need pom poms???
They were super quick & super easy to make. I wonder which smoothies they'll adorn.
I'm sure I'll be able to rustle up a few more between now and the end of the month.
*

That frog is so cute. I keep saying that I'll join in with this, perhaps I'll make a few to send off.
ReplyDeleteIf you stick to a plain and simple design, and don't try to make anything too intricate, you can knit/crochet one up in half an hour. It uses up scraps of yarn too :0)
DeleteSuch clever ideas for little hats, I love that little Christmas pudding! :)
ReplyDeleteV xxx
It's lovely isn't it. I like that one too.
Deletethose are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish they'd published the pattern for the lady Viking hat, it's fab :0)
DeleteThese are so sweet. I've enjoyed watching these be made around Blogland the past few months.
ReplyDeleteI just wish I'd known about it sooner.
DeleteThey are all so cute, I especially like your little watermelon. I have several of these hats that I have bought in past years, and I am sure that I will buy some more this year, so I'll look out in case I get one of yours! Imagine how cool that would be!
ReplyDeleteHow fab would that be? :0)
Delete