
I know that quite a few of you that visit my blog are very enthusiastic knitters and crocheters. Just in case you weren't aware of this event, I thought I'd draw it to your attention.
Knitting and Crochet Blog week consists of seven daily topics, each to be posted on a given day.
This is a week of blogging for knitters and crocheters, where individual bloggers will all simultaneously post about the same topics over the course of seven days, so that for one week readers might be able to read from blog to blog and enjoy a community of bloggers all talking about elements of their craft in their own unique way.
Anybody can take part. It doesn't matter whether you're a beginner, you're the Olympic Gold Medalist at cabling, or have a degree in rippling.
If you think that this would be right up your street, or if you just want to find out more then head on over to the following link to find out more about it:

That sounds like an interesting project, but with my health never being something I can rely on to allow me to do everything I want each day, I don't think I will take part, but I am sure there will be many who can't wait to do it.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds interesting! I'm off to have a look. Thanks for the link Jill, I hadn't heard about this. :)
ReplyDeleteVivienne x
I didn't know about this. I'll enjoy reading the posts but don't think I'll join in myself. I always feel under pressure if I know I've got to do a post, especially when it's on a particular subject.
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea! Shame I don't knit or crochet!
ReplyDeleteYes that sounds great fun I'll definitely take part.
ReplyDeleteEm xxxx
Oh dear - I am hopeless at both! lol! Nice to meet you. Dxx
ReplyDelete