and mademoiselle Violet decides to become a tigress......
I won't show you pictures of what this fierce little tiger did to her teeth (yes, they were coloured in black), my walls, table and everything else within striking distance of her colouring pens. I just thank my lucky stars that she used her washable felt tips, rather than her daddy's permanent markers!!!!!
Naughty Tiger!
*******

Hahahah omg I shouldn't laugh but you gotta laugh. Kids eh? never a dull moment!
ReplyDeleteMaria
x
Oh no, not her teeth!! She's got great taste in animals though!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of "Young Kenny" in Phoenix nights when he has his face painted at the family fun day!!! How did you stop yourself laughing!! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh yes I remember it well. My lovely girl, now a grown up 23, drew all over the white walls when her father was supposed to be watching her!!! Just make sure she doesn't get hold of any scissors. I know 2 little girls who chopped off their hair!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
Love Kathy xxx
She is very good at drawing though, isn't she!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVivienne x
Oh my goodness! Tigers are very minxy it has to be said.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe she coloured in her teeth as well, brilliant.
PS Have missed your blogging!
This made me laugh, a lot! Bless, she looks like butter wouldn't melt.... :) Bx
ReplyDeleteOh dear so funny and so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteEvie once coloured herself in whilst in bed on christmas eve as a 'christmas surprise' to us...I had to scrub her face clean before we went out for christmas dinner!
Em xxx